Sunday, March 8, 2009

CPS-106




Here is the newest sketch from CPS. I think I'm officially addicted. When I saw the sketch, I thought about using my Bo-Bunny bendable ruler, and it all fell together. The 2 pictures above are my take on the sketch. The paper and die cut are from My Minds Eye Dreamy 2 collection that I ordered from Peachy Cheap. Other than a few buttons and some thread, that was it. I have other ideas in mind for this sketch, so we'll see what I can get done this week! I might post again. Maybe I'll take pictures under better lighting next time.

7 comments:

Sandy said...

That's a great card. I like the way you were able to curve the paper.

Create It Simply said...

awesome job!! So glad you joined us :)

Tami said...

Love the colors, cute!!

Linda Beeson said...

Love your card! I love the colors and I love the way you did that edge with the wave design on it. Great use of that CPS sketch.

Anonymous said...

Love the colors... very pretty card... HUGS...SK :)

Terri Trotter Earley said...

These big flower and buttons are too much fun. Great job with the sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Pamela said...

Oh I like this one too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...