Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hero Arts One Layer Challenge


This card is for this week's challenge on the Hero Arts Blog. They are celebrating their one-year anniversary this week, so their challenge was to create a one-layer card. You can see other examples by so many talented women at the Flickr Group here.


I used Hero Arts "Sending Happy Thoughts" stamp set for the owl, heart, stars and flowers.

I used Hero Arts "Cute Letters" stamp set for the letters.

I used a free gift stamp set of Hero Art's that Archivers gave out for the top and bottom branch and Gelatins "You Spin Me Round" stamps for the moon.


After stamping, I colored in the owl with pencils, the moon with my Glaze pens and everything else with my Fiskars pens. Then I added as many flower or round gemstones as I could get away with.


I already gave this care to Sherill who just finished up her coaching for the year. She loved it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...