Saturday, February 27, 2010

Poppy Seed Challenge #1 (2nd post for today!)

Lisa Johnson has created her first in a series of challenges on her blog.  You can see the requirements above and full details here.  I love challenges and Lisa has made this one an easy one with just 3 requirements.  That left it open to all sorts of things!  Here's my card for it:


Supplies: (all Papertrey Ink unless noted)
Cardstock:  Stampers Select white, Lemon Tart, Spring Moss
Patterened Paper: Bitty Dot Basics in Spring Moss
Ink:  Lemon Tart, Spring Moss, Versamark
Stamps: Wishing You, Scattered Shower Additions
PTI's medium scallop die
Not PTI:  clear embossing powder from, rhinestones, Sakura Stardust pen

18 comments:

Sue Ann said...

OMG ........ I wish our garden was starting to bloom looking at this beautiful card!!! Fantastic!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is so sweet and cheery, LOVE it!

Ted said...

Lee Ann, loving this! I love how cheerful it is. Well done! :)

Anonymous said...

So spring like. Loving it Lee Ann!

Pam W said...

Such a happy card. I love how the scallop mimicks grass. Great job!

Lori said...

I love how cheery this card is!

Cheryl said...

What a happy card!

Elizabeth S. said...

Such a bright and cheery card! Love it.

Cathy Weber said...

Lots to like on this card. The paper piecing, the scallop (you're so lucky) and the colors are perfect. Really nice card for the challenge.

Pat said...

Pretty! I love how you used the scallop die at the bottom.

Sharron said...

This is so pretty and perfect for the challenge! Love how springy it is! We usually have daffodils up by now but not this year! Hope it warms up soon!

Anika said...

Beautiful card! I love this tulip!

Monica K. said...

Cute card! I like how the flower is tilted slightly towards the sun and the bitty dot paper is perfect for the grass.

Michelle (abzzymom) said...

Such a cute card! The little dragonfly and swirl is adorable! Your color combo is so cheery.

Jennifer K said...

Oh gosh, I really need this set. You did a beautiful job with this card - just makes me think Spring!

Susan W said...

So sweet! Love how you used the rhinestones!

Nadya 's World!!! said...

I love this card! Great job! :)
Nadya

shannon said...

love the bling and the spring-y yellow! can't wait for daffodils to come up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...