Thursday, April 29, 2010

Celebrate Life!

Hi!  I hope all is well in your little corner of the world!  I have a reject card from the February Guest Star Stamper contest.  Nichole announced the winners on her blog today.  Wow! There were some wonderful creations.  Most of the contest was to create something from some of the stamps released in January, and I didn't buy anything that month, so I just used what I had.  The category "Best Use of a Previous Set" is so broad.  You should really go and check out what these winners created!  Again - Wow!

Here's my card using Life & Background Basics: Text Style.  (Maybe the best $30.00 I've spent at PTI. Maybe. To get a better idea, I'd have to think about all the money I've spent at PTI and no one wants to do that.)



This was during my pink/green color combo phase.
(Who am I kidding? It's not a phase; I love it always!)

All Papertrey Ink Supplies:
-Stamps: Life, Background Basics Text Style
-Ink: Hibiscus Burst, Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss, Tea Dye Duo
-Paper: Vintage Cream, Spring Moss
-Ribbon: Hibiscus Burst Satin

Other:
Stickles on the pink flowers
Nesties Scalloped circles

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Lee Ann! So elegant, great job!

Keva said...

Great card! I love pink and green together.

Anonymous said...

Love this color combo! the focal image u created is amazing! no kidding!..well done!

Dana said...

I LOVE this. It's gorgeous!!!!! And I go through green and pink phases frequently. 2 years ago I even posted about it on my blog and linked up all the cards I had made using that combo...it was hilarious! This is a winner in my book Lee Anne!

Bonita Rose said...

I just got the LIFE set in the mailbox yesterday.. woooot wooot.. can't wait to ink it up.. your card is amazing!

Diane Jaquay said...

WOW, this is so gorgeous Lee Ann!! I got Life last week, haven't inked it up yet though.

Amy Kolling said...

I like the pink and green phase!! Pink anytime for me is great! I love your use of Life here on that circlular focal point...great card!

Laurie said...

This is such a pretty card! WOW! It is definitley a winner in my book!

Mrs. Tamashiro said...

Gorgeous. Hibiscus Burst and Spring Moss look awesome together...

Jackie Pedro said...

So pretty! LOVE the color combo!

Rhonda said...

Oh Wow!!! I love this. love the scallop circle, colors. Fabulous creation.

Sue Ann said...

Very pretty ........ both of those sets are on my favorite list and I do love pink and green!!!!

Sara Mac said...

This is stunning Lee Ann! Just beautiful. Love the colors.

Katie said...

I love this! The pop of pink is perfect!

C Stephens said...

Gorgeous!

Suzanne said...

Lee Anne, I love these sets too! You card is great. I love the colors and how you stamped everything onto the center circle. A great job, I wish you had won too!

Barbara said...

Just beautiful!

Sherry said...

I ADORE this one!! Love the colors, the shape, the stamped image...just everything!!!

Jen Carter said...

LOVE this! So pretty! Love the colors, the design, everything! It's a winner in my book!

Laurie HIMCR said...

Beautiful card! I so agree! Let's now think about the money! Just that it was so worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...