The May Blog Hop is tonight and
Nichole asked us to use one of PTI's newest products - felt! I just received my release night package yesterday, with the Vintage Cream felt and cloud dies packed inside. A match made in Heaven! You can see everyone's project if you click
here.
Here's my card:
And here's the inside:
The idea to cut out the clouds from the main card came from
Mailles.
Thanks for looking!
Papertrey Ink Supplies:
Stamps: Up, Up and Away and Inside and Out: Thank You
Paper: Spring Rain, Vintage Cream, Bitty Dots Basics
Ink: Smokey Shadow
Tools: Cloud and Balloon Dies, Vintage Cream Felt
33 comments:
Love how you did the clouds. I may have to CASE this idea becuase it's so great.
Love the card, especially the clouds! Great idea!
What a wonderful idea!!! This is so pretty, Lee Anne!
Beautiful card. Very creative.
Wonderful card Lee Anne! Great way to use the cloud dies. I wish I would have ordered them now.
Your card is so cute, inside and out. I love the felt clouds and the balloons cut from patterned paper. Very pretty card.
This is so clever! What wonderful details! GREAT card!
Love this Lee Anne, very creative!
Great card! I love the double mileage you get from letting the felt clouds be on both the inside and outside of the card with the "windows"!
Love the card. I can't wait to get my cloud dies and try this.
Love your white clouds and how it worked so well with this great card.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Great idea with the clouds!!
What a fun card! I love how it's an 'outside and inside' card!
So fun!! What a great idea!
Cute cute idea for cutting out the clouds!! They just pop through there!
That is such a fun idea!! Love it!
Darling! Love the inside/out idea with the clouds!
This is adorable!
What a fun idea! I love that you cut out the clouds! They really stand out that way! Great card!
omg so cute!
So very cute, and the card is so complete with an inside and outside theme. Nice job!
now THAT is just adorable! So clever! love the peek-a-boo effect!
I love how you did the clouds, very pretty
FABULOUS!!!
Very cute! Love the felt behind the cut outs.
Very cute. Cool way to use the felt behind the clouds too!
Cute card. I like how you did the clouds.
Fantastic!
What a great card! Love those clouds! Thanks for the inspiration.
SOOOOO cute and smart!!! WOW! You have been a busy bee! WAY TO GO!!!
xoxoxox
That's really adorable!
Great Card! I like the technique. Must try that. Thanks for sharing.
this is awesome!
Kara
Post a Comment