Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Week with Flower Garden - Day 5

I have a monochromatic card for you today, that happens to also be submitted to the Paper Crafts Go-To Sketch Challenge #4.  Click here to see other submissions and come play along; you have until midnight (MDT) on Monday, June 28th!


I wanted to show you that Flower Garden is good for background building too.  I stamped the vine, stem outline leaf, and flower outline images and inked the edges of all the cardstock in Ripe Avocado.  I bet you thought it was Tea Dye Duo!  I filled in the leaf outline with the solid leaf stamped in Spring Moss. I filled in the flower with Vintage Cream ink and QUICKLY put on clear embossing powder.  I love how there is an outline and a solid image for both of the large flowers in this set. Lisa Johnson is brilliant!

There are still two more flower images I haven't shown you yet.  Come back tomorrow for more!

Papertrey Ink Supplies:
Paper:  Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss, Vintage Cream
Ink: Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss, Vintage Cream
Rustic Jute Twine

Other Supplies:
Marvy Scalloped Square and Square Punches
EK Success Scalloped Border Punch
Clear Embossing Powder
Sakura Stardust pen (dots in the center of the flower)

10 comments:

Rhonda said...

Loving everything you are making this week. Happy cards.

Amy Kolling said...

Another great card!!! Love the monochromatic look!

Sue Plote said...

Love it - the use of shades of green is so beautiful!

Lindsay said...

Super fun! I love the green and the layout! Great job!

Jen Carter said...

Another pretty card!! Great work!

AuroraDawn said...

Gorgeous card, love the shades of green - fabulous!

Elizabeth S. said...

Another beautiful card in your series!! Love the monochromatic look.

Karen H. said...

Man you are really rocking this set! I love this card!

Ted said...

Loving the green-ness on this card, Leanne! :) Wonderful!

Katie said...

I love the monochromatic look! And that 'background' is fabulous!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...