Did you see it? My name? It's up there ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!
Thanks to my friend, Renee, for passing the blue torch of Amber Ink to me yesterday. Now, I get to spend the next month making cards and layouts with their awesome products! They have digi-paper, digi-stamps and clear stamps! You can see the announcement on the Amber Ink Blog here.
I'll let you in on a little secret.
I've already made 3 projects with their stuff.
Shhh!!
I'll show you my first project tomorrow.
Until then, you may want to visit the other members of the team this month. You won't be disappointed:
Penni at Lazy Cat Cards
Nina at Ninarsku
Cammie at Cuttin' Up
Lynette at My Life in Haysville
And while you are out there in blog-land, looking around, stop by Amber Ink and see what all the fuss is about. Believe me - you'll be glad you did!
See you tomorrow with my first project!
7 comments:
Three? Did you say THREE? Come on...let us see...NOW. Gosh we are so not patient. This is gonna be G.O.O.D.!
3!!!
You are so going to rock with this!
I can't wait to see them all!! :)
Oh you are amazing! I cannot wait to seeee!
Wow! You've been busy already! Congrats to you.....You will do fantastic with this! Can't wait to see your projects!
How exciting for you!!! Good job! :)
So excited to see the blue torch has made it your way!! Pam and Amber are so much fun! You are going to love it! Congrats girl!!
Yay Lee Anne!!! I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to see all that you create.
Post a Comment