I can see the end! I'm almost finished with my son's pre-school year scrapbook, which is a good thing because he's going into 1st grade in a couple of weeks! The end of his scrapbook is May - his birthday. I'm in April now and worked last night on a CAS layout for Easter.
Here it is:
I used the colorful stripes paper from Echo Park's Sweet Summertime collection, and stitched the pieces to a piece of Harvest Gold cardstock from PTI. Can you see the stitching?
Then I used my Fiskars Grass Punch on some New Leaf cardstock to create the grass for the rabbit. The rabbit and eggs are from the set "bunny4Easter" from Stamps of Life. I colored the bunny with Aquacolor pencils, blended with a Dove Blender, and then added some glossy accents for dimension. I adhered the body of the rabbit down, but popped the ears up.
Here's a close-up:
I have about 4 more layouts left. Some of them may be double pages, so it may take a bit. I'll share here as I can!
For now, I'm submitting this one to the Wee Memories challenge this week. Jenny challenged us to use no less than 4 colors in our projects. You can read details and submit your projects here.
Thanks for visiting My Happy Place!



7 comments:
Adorable LO. I love how bright and colorful it is. Don't feel bad about not finishing your sons pre-school scrapbook. My son just turned 4 and I have yet to finish his "baby" scrapbook, let alone even make my way through my 3 years olds or 1 year olds scrapbook. I need to get working. LOL!
So sweet and colourful!
So bright and colorful! I love how you stamped on a LO. I also love the small pics you printed....they rock. Can you teach me how?
Rusty looks so happy! I love how all the eggs are lined up - too cute!
It looks like SO MUCH FUN!!!
He was just beaming...
and I think you're doing great on time because well...
I plan on doing scrapbooks...
but probably when I'm old and the kids are parents themselves...
*giggle*!
I can never find the time... :(
So I'm encouraged by you!
Very cute!!! Happy colors for what looks to be a happy little boy :)
Oh scrapbooking......I really should try to do more. After all, it's why I got into cardmaking. Your LO is so sweet and I'm so proud of you for getting these done! He will treasure these for a lifetime. Thanks for playing along with Wee Memories!
Post a Comment