I'm the youngest of 3 sisters. They are much, much older than I am - like 3 and 5 years older. I like to rub it in as much as possible. Birthdays are the best time to do that, right?
 |
| PTI: Big Birthday Wishes, Numbers dies, Medium Scallop die, Wonderful Words die |
This is my middle sister's birthday card. (She's NOT 29!)
Here's the inside:
 |
| Hero Arts: Curly Alphabet |
She has to come and see me to get it, along with the present that is sitting here for her. I would tell you what it is, but then the secret would be out!
Thanks for visiting My Happy Place!
11 comments:
I hope your sister has a good sense of humor and can appreciate this wonderful card. I love how you have that festive paper underneath the die cut numbers.
Cute card. Love all the bright colors.
What a hoot! Happy 29th birthday...again! So fun. So fab!
Super cute, Leanne! I love how you put the striped patterned paper behind the die cuts!
Hey! Sweets...it's so great to see you getting crafty...
and this is fabulous!
So bright and cheerful...
and just love the fun feel of this card!!
We need to catch up...
have missed you!
Wonderful card Lee Anne! I know your sister will love it. Great combination of die cuts.
I love your bright colorful card.
This is so fun! I love the bright colors and I LOVE the inside!!
This looks awesome! I love how you did the numbers with the colors coming through! Great job!!
Love this! I'm the youngest by 6 & 9 years so yea for rubbing it in :). I'll be thinking about y'all and praying for you this week.
Love this! Wishing you good things.
Post a Comment