Unfortunately, I am in need of a sympathy card, so I took advantage of the Bold and Beautiful challenge to make one for a dear, dear friend who lost her mother this weekend.
![]() |
| Rolled Rose and Fancy Flourishes dies (MFT), Sending You (PTI) |
I guess this will also qualify for PTI's blog hop going on today today - which is full of yellow. You can see all of the inspiration if you click here .
Thanks for visiting My Happy Place!



18 comments:
I love the pop of color with the yellow rose! This is really beautiful!
This is such a beautiful elegant sympathy card! Sorry you needed to make one.
beautiful card lee anne! it's so elegant. your friend will be comforted by this card.
Beautiful card. That felt flower really softens things.
I hate that you are in need of this particular card...
but it is simply gorgeous and will mean so much to the family who receives it.
Gorgeous!
Simple & elegant design, making for a beautiful card. Love the rolled rose with pearls!!
Just beautiful and I love the black swirls..such a nice touch.
I am so sorry to hear about your friend's loss. You made a Beautiful card that will be so touching. I LOVE that elegant flourish.
Really lovely sympathy card.
Love the flourish and the layout. Very pretty. Sorry that your friend lost her mum...This card will surely comfort her.
Monica xxx
What a beautiful card!!! It's never fun to have to send a sympathy card, but your creation will definitely mean a lot to the family who receives it!! It's beautiful!
Very pretty, Love the flourishes and your rolled rose!!
OH. MY! Lee Anne...love this! Those flourishes are gorgeous and that flower is singing to me! :) Just beautiful my friend! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
This is the perfect sympathy card. Sorry you had a call for it though. Such is life I guess. Your beautifully crafted card will be a lovely bit of beauty and comfort for the bereft. Those flourishes are rather special too, I must add. So well done.
Really gorgeous!! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Wowee, that flower really pops! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays this week.
That yellow flower really pops on that black vine, love it :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!
I'm super late on this...I STILL haven't made it through all the hop entries, yet, but I'm finally to yours :) I just love that rolled yellow flower with the pearls in the center. It really pops off the page with the black flourishes on the white!
Post a Comment