A few weeks ago I received an email from an editor at Papercrafts Inspiration magazine asking if I would be willing to have one of my cards that she saw on my blog published in her magazine. It's the card you see HERE in this post.
So, you know. I thought about it for maybe 2 seconds before agreeing to send her an image to publish. She sent me a copy of the spread today and here's the portion where my card appears in the May issue (soon to be sent out to all the subscribers in the UK:)
It doesn't really do the entire spread justice, so you will have to run out and buy this magazine as soon as possible. I've heard it's popular in the UK and that Joann's does sell it. You can also visit several of the other blogs that have published cards in this same spread when the editor includes the links to them on their website HERE. You'll recognize several of the names - one of them is in my blog-group,, The Paper Dolls one of them organized a blog hop for a sick friend, and one of them is on the design team of a favorite company of mine. It was an honor to be published next to these talented women.
Thanks for visiting My Happy Place today - which is happier than usual!


6 comments:
Congratulations, Lee Anne!!!!! So exciting!!
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you.
Congrats Lee Anne! I was so excited to see your adorable card next to mine on the layout. How fun! This is my first publication.
It's a great card!! Congratulations on the publication!!
Congratulations Lee Anne! That is so wonderful! Very pretty card too!
Lee Anne, this is exciting news! Congratulations on your well-deserved honor!
Post a Comment