Thursday, June 14, 2012

First Rangers Game

Wow!
Sorry for my long pause in blogging.  I was running low on time and effort last month, apparently.  Ending the school year, planning for summer, and working on finishing a stack of books got in my way of scrapbooking and cardmaking.

I'm committed to finishing some layouts.  I'm behind in my scrapbooking and have a few layouts in my son's pre-K album to complete and all of his 1st grade year to work on.  Looking forward to reliving those memories!

Here's what I did today:

All-Star Team, Have a Ball, Mat Stack 3 stamps, Mat Stack 3, Layerz, Seeing Stars, By the Numbers, Fillable Frames Block Alpha dies, Woodgrain IP (all PTI), Corrugated Letters (Jillibean)

This was my son's first time to go see our beloved Texas Rangers play. As you can see, he had a blast.

Thanks for dropping by My Happy Place today!  Don't give up on me; I'll be back!

7 comments:

Jill said...

Wow, Lee Anne, A+ for use of PTI products on a scrapbooking layout! This is so sweet and shows your son's excitement at being at a game! He's going to love looking back at this memory some day!

Kim Heggins said...

How exciting, his first Ranger's game. Being a big time baseball fan I know how fun being at the ball park can be. Love these pages and that baseball stitching border is just so adorable.

Kristin said...

LOVE the Rangers, of course! In fact, I have a patient that brought me his 2 ALC rings to our office!! You would have loved it! :)

Anyway, LOVE the layout, of course! :) Can't wait to see you next month!

Mayol said...

Awesome layout! i love the border on your pages - brilliant!

Laurie said...

What a great layout! Will you come over and scrapbook with me? I might get something done! lol! Thinking of you and Rustin today! Hugs!

Susan said...

Fantastic layout! Love the use of the woodgrain. I too need to catch up on my scrapbooking. My oldest is almost 10 and I definitely do not have 10 years of pages done!

I can't wait to see more of your pages!

Unknown said...

Another great layout! You really hit some home runs here. I've been thinking of you lately, and I these pictures got me a little teary. Summertime must be harder because you're not as busy - you're always in my prayers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...