This month Nichole gave us a very challenging inspiration photo with colors that I would never have put together, but it is beautiful! You can visit the challenge page here.
I used the gray, pinks, and purples in my card below, along with some ripe avocado and gold shimmer cardstock.
Ack, I absolutely love those bold flowers! So sweet, didn't even know what set they came from because they look so unique on your card! A perfect thank you note that is sure to bring smiles! :)
14 comments:
Oh my goodness this is such a wonderful card. Really like your colors and those flowers are amazing.
LeeAnn this card is GORGEOUS, love those flowers!
Amazing job with the challenge
This is so very pretty!
Very pretty. Love your flowers.
Beautiful card, love the flowers!
What a lovely bouquet! So pretty!
Very pretty! Love the arrangement and dimension!
Beautiful flowers...just lovely LeAnne!! :0)
Ack, I absolutely love those bold flowers! So sweet, didn't even know what set they came from because they look so unique on your card! A perfect thank you note that is sure to bring smiles! :)
Love these pretty flowers!
What a lovely card Lee Anne. The flowers are such delightful pops of colour.
Very pretty take on the inspiration photo!
Your flowers just pop - beautiful card!
Such a bold, lovely card!
Post a Comment