Monday, March 9, 2009

CPS Sketch-part 2 (Is this cheating?)

Is it cheating to post more than once a week for the challenge? I'm new here, so let me know. I had so much fun with the first card I made, I got busy again tonight. Above is the sketch for this week's challenge at the CPS Blog. And here is my newest take on it.

Here's a close up.
And here's the inside.
Supplies: Textured cardstock, kraft cardstock, "Got Flowers?" Fall #2 from Prima Marketing, Marvy Uchida scallop punch (my newest favorite tool), Cutter Bee Curvy Cutter (my not-as-new favorite tool), gemstones.

I see all of your beautiful cards and great photos. Any photo tips you have would be appreciated. And really, can I post 2 cards in a week???

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Of course it isn't cheating to get some cards created. I get so inspired by some of the sketches that I want to make several using the same sketch so glad you did and clever use of that wave design on the sketch.

Create It Simply said...

Nope, no cheating. We love to see you creations :) Thanks for joining us!

BethieJ said...

I LOVE both your cards! I say the more ideas the better! LOL!! You did a GREAT job on the sketch this week!! Thanks for sharing both of them!!

Lea L. said...

You can do as many cards as you want...we love to see them! Both of your cards are wonderful! Great job with sketch 106...thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea

Mara Campbell said...

Very pretty! I love how you did the inside as well. Both of your cards are very nice, i'm glad you shared both!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

I have no idea, but I say keep going girl. Anything that keeps us making cards is a good thing. Love your sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E

Patti said...

Very very sweet! I like your card a lot!!

: ) Patti

Pamela said...

love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...