Nichole said, "This month we're calling all button lovers!"
I certainly fall into that category! I'm loving all the Easter stuff that I've been seeing, but don't have any Easter stamps. So, I "made it work" by creating an Easter basket out of adhesive-backed cork and filling it with buttons to resemble eggs. The patterned paper was a scrap sheet that I wish I had more of! I stamped the butterfly on a strip of it, ran it upside down through my Xyron, like Nichole showed us how to do one day, and glittered it up with Hero Arts Prisma Glitter! I inked the edges with Spring Rain ink. A wonderful coincidence is that PTI's medium scallop die is an almost perfect fit for one of the scallops from the Hero Arts set! Love it when things I have work together!
Thanks for looking - have fun on the hop!
Papertrey Ink Supplies:
-Hibiscus Burst Cardstock
-Stampers Select Cardstock
-New Leak ink
-Hibiscus Burst ink
-Fresh Snow ink
-Spring Rain ink on the edges
-Medium scallop die
-Buttons from Hibiscus Burst, New Leaf, Summer Sunrise and Spring Rain
Hero Arts Supplies:
-CL379 - Stamp Garden
-CL288 - Scallop Borders
-Prisma Glitter
Other:
-pink and green gemstones
-random scraps of patterned paper
-a few random buttons
Quickutz adhesive backed cork


35 comments:
What an adorable card! Love the button eggs!!
love your card and the cork!!!!! original idea!
So sweet and cute!
Such a beautiful basket of goodies!
Love the idea of colorful buttons for Easter eggs! Beautiful card!!
very cute idea!
Gorgeous easter basket and button eggs!
What a cute idea! I love it.
Adorable use of buttons! I love this!
Such an adorable card...love all the buttons!
What a fun way to incorporate the buttons!!
This is so so cute!! I love the buttons in the basket! They look like sweet candies! Great job with the PTI Blog Hop Challenge!
♥♥♥Lea
Gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS!
Great Easter card!
Love your little button filled basket!
Lovely Easter basket! How clever to use the buttons as eggs!
Such a festive card!! Love that basket!
What a FUN Easter button basket!!!
What a cute lil easter basket, love your card! :)
I love your idea! It's so sweet and fresh!
What a bright and cheerful card. Love the basket with *eggs*:)
Buttons as eggs!! Very cute idea!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this card. Easter is my favorite and hello buttons are the best so put them together and it is like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup :)
That basket is ADORABLE!! Fabulous card!
Oh, Lee Ann! So pretty! Love the button eggs, love the butterfly! So cute and colorful!
Very pretty!! Great idea buttons for eggs!
Very cute! I am going to have to try making a basket for myself! Great job
What an adorable card!! LOVE the basket!
This is so clever and cute. What an adorable basket of button eggs!
Very cool, love your button eggs!
this is adorable! I love the basket full of button eggs :)
Adorable and so creative! I love where you placed your buttons. So cute Lee Ann!
That is so sweet, what a pretty little collection of egg buttons!
Oh Lee Anne, this is very very pretty and pretty cool! I love it!!
Such a colorful, cheerful and fun card! Love your idea of button eggs. Great job!
Post a Comment