Sunday, March 28, 2010

Thinking of You!

This week Hero Arts is sponsoring the weekly contest at Card Patterns blog.  Here is the sketch they gave us to use!


This was a fun sketch because you can make it as simple or detailed as you want.  I may be entering a few cards this week just because of the versatile sketch!

Here's my first one:


Supplies used:
-Everyday Sayings (Hero Arts)
-Vintage Cream and Spring Moss cardstock (Papertrey Ink)
-Garden Variety mini-deck (Cosmo Cricket)
-Epoxy Dome Stickers (Papertrey Ink)
-New Leaf satin ribbon (Papertrey Ink)
-Labels Eight Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I love the softness of it!

dstandard said...

Simple and elegant! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

Laurie said...

Very pretty! I love those dome stickers!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

This is a nice sketch, your card is great, I like the way you used the Nesties dies and your colors together are perfect!

Helen F. said...

Love how you put your card together for this sketch~very pretty!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing with Card Patterns this week! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...