Saturday, April 3, 2010

2nd Card for Becky's Challenge

Becky Oehlers has another great Compose a Card Challenge.  Here are the requirements:

And here is my card.  I've never used text pages for a project before, but I had this sitting around and wanted to give it a try. 


Papertrey Ink Supplies:
-Paper: Vintage Cream and Spring Rain cardstocks
-Inks: True Black and Tea Dye Duo
-Stamps: Butterfly Dreams
-Buttons: Spring Rain
-Rick-Rack die

Other Supplies
-text page
-paper flowers
-black twine
-black cardstock
-Star Dust Stickles

12 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

This is so beautiful! LOVE the text page!!

Jessica said...

Oh wow. So pretty! Love the butterfly and the Ric Rac die.

Anonymous said...

Love it Lee Anne. My favorite part is the text paper! Great job with the challenge!

Amy Kolling said...

Oh Lee Anne.....I think this turned out so great!! I REALLY like THIS card for Becky's challenge! the text and rickrack--rock!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love the text background!

LindaR said...

The butterfly is so pretty with the stickles. My set needs to see ink!

Shirlann said...

Great card...love the text print!

i'm with the band said...

I love this! Great job!

Diane Jaquay said...

GREAT card, love the butterfly and text paper!!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Love this card! Using the text page was brilliant for your pattern paper.

tfiskers said...

sitting around....huh? thanks for the shout out!

Sherry said...

Really LOVE this one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...