Thursday, April 22, 2010

Precious and Few

This is a card I made in February for the February Guest Star Stamper contest.  I guess it is OK to post now even though winners haven't been announced.  I borrowed Blooming Button Bits from a friend for awhile and this was one of the results!

Thanks for looking!


Papertrey Ink Supplies:
Paper: Spring Moss, Hibiscus Burst, Stampers Select cardstocks
Ink: Hibiscus Burst, Spring Moss
Stamps: Blooming Button Bits
Ribbon: Hibiscus Burst

Other supplies:
green rhinestones
prisma glitter
Fiskars border punch
Corner rounder
Pop dots

16 comments:

Jen Carter said...

That is so cute! I love how you used those hearts!!

Amy Kolling said...

This is just adorable....I love how you used the border punch as cute little hills! Gotta love Hibiscus Burst!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet card! I love the gems on the hills!

Laurie said...

Oh adorable! Love the hearts and the bling! Cute!!

Dana said...

Glittery heart flowers! SO adorable...Love the hills too.

Bonita Rose said...

oh my.. so gorgeous.. love it!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Beautiful! I love everything about this card! I entered some stuff in the final GSS too and wish she'd hurry up and tell me I didn't win! LOL

Teresa said...

This is sooo cute!!I love the hearts and the bling.

Anonymous said...

Lee Ann, this is so cute! I love it! I love how you used those glittery hearts instead of the obvious buttons! So sweet. Nice job!

Terri said...

Very cute. Love how you used the rhinestones on the hills.

Elizabeth S. said...

This is so cute!! Love the hills and the glittery hearts as flowers.

Barbara said...

OMGosh! This is just adorable!! Love all the bling!!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is SO ADORABLE Lee Anne! Those heart flowers are fabulous!

tfiskers said...

super cute!!!!!

Kara said...

This is so pretty...I love the glittery hearts!
Kara

Erica said...

Love this card. Simple and perfect.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...