Sunday, August 1, 2010

Signs of Peace

This card is mainly for the Moxie Fab World Challenge: Signs of Peace.  You can click here to see details and deadlines.  It's a fun one. 

I thought I'd use Sketch #49 from the Get Sketchy Card Challenges for this one, and combine it with the challenge on Everything but the Kitchen Sink to use buttons. 


That's 3 challenges in one card - which is a challenge in itself!  Here's my card:

The biggest challenge here was to find the correct sized buttons to fit into the outer circle! The sentiment is from PTI's Holiday Button Bits.  I thought it fit nicely with the peace sign!

Thanks for looking!  Peace Out!  (couldn't resist!)

Papertrey Ink Supplies:
Stamps: Holiday Button Bits
Cardstock:  stampers select, true black, pure poppy, summer sunrise, lemon tart, new leaf, enchanted evening, plum pudding
Ink: True Black
Vintage Buttons: all from PTI

16 comments:

Karen H. said...

This is so cool! Love the button peace sign and everything in rainbow!

Ted said...

Wow... love this, Lee Anne! :) Colorful and balanced.

Diane Jaquay said...

Creative, colorful, and FUN! Love it :)

Lisa Voerg said...

Leanne, this is too cool. I love what you did with all of the challenges. I hope you win!!

Meredith said...

I love the colorful buttons, so unique! Great job!

Laura.K said...

Such a clever idea. I like it So colorful.

Laurie HIMCR said...

Cute card! Love the different colors! tfs!

Katie said...

Oh this is fabulous! Love the bright colors...I love what you did with this challenge!

Kara said...

cool!! love all of those buttons on one card!

Dana said...

What a PERFECT peace card!

Erica said...

Groovy card!

Ann said...

SO fun! Thanks for playing the EBTKS challenge!

Unknown said...

Very cool and groovy!

Winter said...

Too stinkin' cute! Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

In Love With Scrap said...

Love your card!! peace & Love... beautiful! and creative!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Lee Anne! Thanks for entering the Signs of Peace challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...