Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Make It Monday-Card 1

Papertrey Ink has a new contest to go along with their new year in business!  They are celebrating their 4th Anniversary and Nichole is having a HUGE party.  You can see all the festivities and play along here!

The new contest is:

Each Monday, a design team member will host a video with a new technique to try and the challenge for the week is based on the technique.  This week, Erin Lincoln, hosted and her technique is called "Go To Sentiments".  You can see her video and details of the challenge here.  I had the pleasure of talking to Erin on the phone the other day, and I am still sky-high!  She's one of my favorite DT members, so it was very hard not to gush.

Here's my first card for the challenge:


You can't go wrong with Ocean Tides and Dark Chocolate, can you?

Thanks for visiting My Happy Place tonight!

7 comments:

Renee said...

I love this!
And you are so right...Ocean Tides and chocolate are perfect together!
Love the button balloon!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Cute card! This was a wonderful challenge by Erin. Still have to make mine but loving the inspiration I see others creating.

Pam W. said...

Very cute. I love the pairing of the Ocean Tides and the Dark Chocolate.

Rhonda said...

This is a great grouping of sentiments Lee Anne.

Katie said...

The is a fabulous color combination...the scalloped edge is great, and I love the use of the hot air balloon in conjunction with the sentiments.

Jen Carter said...

Really like the color combo and design you used on this!

Amy Kolling said...

I love that you used a single image from the button bits set! That button ties the whole card together color wise. Great choices of sentiments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...