I still don't have a project to share with you, but I do have a new organizational system for my dies. I've been wanting to do this for awhile, but never got around to it. No time like the present, I suppose.
Here it is:
It's a magnetic white board! I have little round magnets on the back of each die, and now I can see all my dies at once. This way, I won't forget about what I have and can use them more! The only ones not up here are my Nestabilities.
I think that if I move them closer to each other, I'll be able to squeeze on many, many more. And if I need another white board, they are only $24 at Michaels! I had two coupons to use - a 40% off one item and a 25% off the entire order! So, I got the board, some magnets and stuff my little one "had to have" for the regular price of the white board. (By the way, the white board is 22x35 inches.)
Thanks for looking!

13 comments:
What a great idea. I have all of mine in a little box and all the small ones end up in the bottom and I forget I have them. Thanks for sharing.
This is so creative! Great way to be able to see EVERYTHING!
This is a great idea...I have something similar for when I don't want to put them away, away...some magnetic material in a frame...but yours are probably easier to get off!
Jen and I were just discussing how to store these dies! Great idea!
Genius! And a little bit arty too, which we love!
I am going to have to find room for a white board in my scrap room. LOVE this idea on how you can see them all at once! Very practical...figures from you....xoxox
I absolutely love this idea! Thanks for the visual, too. It really helps!
love that you can see everything at once! great idea!
What a great idea! Now for me to find some wall space! LOL!!
I love great storage idea, plus serves as an art piece.
I *like* it :-)!!
What a super idea!! Looks like a great storage system and I bet you'll get more use out of your dies that way!
This is such a smart idea, Lee Anne! It turned out great!!
Post a Comment