Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Market Street Stamps

I've recently been converted to a new stamp company and I'm excited!  I ordered several sets recently and just got around to opening them up and playing around.  I'm also playing along with Market Street Stamps anniversary block party.  You can get all the details here


I couldn't resist the new set called Sweet Spooks.  Loved the ghost, the spider web, the spider and the argyle.  What a great little set!  I ordered it during the release week, so it was on sale!  SWEET!

Here's my card:


I die-cut some windows out of the black paper then sewed that to a piece of orange paper.  I stamped and cut out the cute little ghosts and ran them through my Xyron before pouring prisma glitter on them.  They sparkle and shimmer and shine!  Love that ghost!  I finished it off by inking the edges with white ink, matting the sentiment and adding a few black rhinestones.  Can't wait to use these stamps again!

You can join in the festivities and the community over at Market Street Stamps!  Come with me!

Thanks for visiting My Happy Place

4 comments:

Stephanie Washburn said...

LEE ANNE!!! This is SUPER cute! LOVE how you made the ghosts all shimmery- they're adorable! I never really thought I'd say a ghost was adorable, but these ones are!!

Amy Kolling said...

Lee Anne.....I love what you've done with these ghosts from Sweet Spooks! They are adorable peeking from the "windows"!!! Such a great card!

Kristin said...

Super cute :)... you aren't kidding about those stamps. Love the sketch too!

Katie said...

What a cute card...love all of the little touches you added...the stitching, the white inking around the edges...fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...