I used some a new background stamp from Market Street Stamps and some new ink from Amuse. So excited to find some other companies that have things I love!
Here's my card:
![]() |
| MSS: Pretty Perfect Grid; PTI-Sunflower, Turning a New Leaf |
After cutting out the sunflowers and stamping them, I popped them up with different sizes of pop-dots. Before walking away from it, I added some Glossy Accents to the center.
Here's a detail shot:
I decorated the inside a little bit too, but didn't take a picture. One thing I wish I would have done is to ink the edges. That would have given it a little more depth, I think.
My friend loved it. So happy about that and that is all that matters, right?
Thanks for visiting My Happy Place!



8 comments:
What a nice card. I have this set, and it has not seen much ink lately. Maybe I'll make one of these....Glad your friend liked it.
Lovely card. Love that background stamp.
I love your card!
I know what you mean about the Amuse inks! I just got a couple to try them out and they are so fabulous--- I want to sell all of my SU! inks and replace them with Amuse! Of course, I'm waiting to try the PTI ones first....
So so pretty! I love the center of those magnificent sunflowers. Such a nifty idea. I also am diggin' the graph background. I so wish I could get these MSS in Australia. The same for Amuse ink. Such wonderful depth of color. especially when used so expertly by your very capable self. Love this card!
Is it possible to show that how can you made such wonderful cards?If you can upload the tutorial then it helps to made these type of cards.
plastic discount card
PVC cards
Wowzers Lee Anne! I love this! Those flowers just POP off of the card! Just beautiful!
This is a gorgeous card...I love the depth and the dimension of the flowers...and the flower centers...great touch!
Post a Comment