I loved, loved, LOVED the picture that Cath gave us last week to inspire us for her Tuesday Trigger challenge. You can click here and see all the inspiration there. I had lots of thoughts on how to use it, and hopefully I can get at least one more of my thoughts on paper today.
Here's the beautiful picture:
I loved the colors used for the ornaments. Some traditional colors with a little bit of non-traditional thrown in. The shine and sparkle are beautiful too. I wanted to include all of that in my card, along with the wood grain pattern on the floor.
Here's my card:
You can barely see the wood grain impression on the white paper. I wanted it to be subtle, like it was in the inspiration photo. I punched out the different circles, and ran them through my Xyron. After peeling them off the tape, I pressed them in different glitter and adhered them on the white panel. The silver beads were an added touch to mimic the tops of the ornaments.
Had fun playing. Hopefully, I can get the second card made today!
Thanks for visiting My Happy Place!



6 comments:
This is so pretty. You really did a great job with the inspiration photo.
Sweets this is fabulous!!
Love those colorful, glittery balls!
And such a great interpretation of the photo challenge...
LOVE it!! ;)
Great interpretation of the inspiration image. It is so fun and festive looking.
TFS
Ang
what a fun card!
Hey Lee Anne! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)
wow this is so so pretty...congrats on winning the trigger challenge...how fun..
Post a Comment