Sunday, December 29, 2013

Make It Monday 145

This week's Make It Monday was a catch up of anything we missed throughout the last year.  After looking through all the fabulous choices, I realized that I missed a lot.  I had high hopes of getting seven cards made today, but other things happened!  I did get one made for the Glitter Borders challenge.  Here it is:


I glittered up the Heart Border with my Xyron and some prisma glitter.  After I adhered the borders to the white panel, I stamped the hearts and sentiment.  Tiny Treats: Valentine was a favorite of mine, and I use it for so much more than Valentine cards.  I love that PTI came out with Tremendous Treats and dies.  I die cut the puppy, stamped and colored him.  I coated him with some glossy accents to give the card a little more texture. 


I still may go ahead and attempt the other six challenges I had in mind today, but it won't be in time for the challenge.  I haven't really crafted since August, and it feels great to be getting back into it!

Thanks for visiting My Happy Place!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...