Saturday, January 25, 2014

PTI January Blog Hop

Blog-hop-logo 

The blog hop this month at PTI is all about pink!  I don't use pink often enough, and when I do, it's usually Hibiscus Burtst!  In my card for the hop, I had to stretch myself a little and use Sweet Blush and Raspberry Fizz too!


I used the circle cover plate to create the background and then inserted some of the hearts from Heart to Heart #11.  I was pleasantly surprised when the fit right in the cut out circles!  The sentiment is from Thing Big #11 - stamped in Hibiscus Burst. 

You can see all the projects devoted to pink if you click over to Nichole's blog here!

Thanks for visiting My Happy Place!


3 comments:

Birgit said...

What a wonderful idea to put hearts into the open spaces! Very lovely!

Crafty Kate said...

Soooo very clever!! Great layout!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the way the hearts fit - creative card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...