Saturday, January 10, 2015

Embrace Today

I was able to make another card today using the new sketch and color scheme from the My Favorite Things Challenge and Inspiration blog and some Paper Smooches stamps.



I used Leafy Greens from Paper Smooches for the background stamping on the cream panel.  Then I layered a piece of vellum over that to soften the colors a bit.  I die cut a a few Loopy Leaves from Paper Smooches and then used My Favorite Things Rolled Rose die for the focal point.  The sentiment on the tag is from Captured Moments by Paper Smooches.

I followed the sketch and color combination from the MFT Challenges this week. 

Click here

Click here.


And I'm adding this to the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge this week.  Anything Goes - which makes things so very easy!


Thanks for visiting My Happy Place!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your vellum is a great touch! Thanks for joining us on the first color challenge! :)

Lori said...

Beautiful! Love your stamped panel. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

Susan R. Opel said...

Another pretty one, Lee Anne!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...