Friday, January 23, 2015

Just a couple

I was able to find some time tonight to finish up one card that I had started several nights ago, and messed up, then restarted, and messed up, and now I've finally finished the third attempt.  I don't know what was so difficult about this...
Hero Arts Cupcakes and  PTI Think Big Favorites #12
I'm still on a mission to use my printed paper, and I found that striped paper in my scraps.  I stamped the cupcakes in coordinating colors, overlapping as I stamped.  I put some glitter on each heart and topped it with Glossy Accents.

My second card tonight uses some new supplies I just received.


This is all PTI and all from the Comic Book theme just released this month.  I needed a quick card for tomorrow, so using all the new supplies made it easy.  I'm looking forward to working more with that cover plate; I know it's meant for more than just a comic book themed card.

Here's the inside:

Thanks for visiting My Happy Place!




2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are both so fun!

Jen Carter said...

Great cards! Love how you put together the comic book one! So cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...