Monday, February 23, 2015

MFT Sketch 216

I struggled with the challenge for this week's My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge. Three or four unfinished cards landed in the trash can, and I kept trying again.  Here's the sketch:


What's so hard about this????

Here is my final interpretation:
PTI:  Simple Sunflower, Thing Big Favorites #3

As I look at it, a couple of things jump out that I could have done differently, but believe me - this is a lot better than the ones in the trash.  Looking forward to a new sketch and renewed inspiration tomorrow at the MFT Challenge and Inspiration Blog!

I'm also entering this into Simon Says Stamp's Monday Challenge:  No Rules!  You can find all the information here

Thanks for visiting My Happy Place!

2 comments:

Veronica Z said...

Lee Anne, your card is just lovely! The beautiful sunflower and the coordinating card stock is fabulous! Thank you for playing along with the MFT Sketch Challenge!

Susan R. Opel said...

It happens to the best of us. Sometimes I try to do a sketch, and then I just abandon it and do what I want to do. It's always OK to do that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...