Saturday, February 14, 2015

Picture Perfect


This week's challenge at the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge blog is their monthly Picture Perfect Challenge.  This is the photo that we were given as inspiration:


I pulled the colors from the peonias to use in my project.  Here's what I came up with:



I used Flap Happy and Botanicals 1 for this card.  You can find both of those sets at the Paper Smooches store.  

I colored the butterfly with my Prismacolor pencils and finished it off with a little sparkle with my Clear Star pen.  The die that comes with the Flap Happy set makes it so easy.

My son was crafting next to me and made this one using the inspiration piece:

 
Thanks for visiting My (Our) Happy Place!



1 comment:

Lori said...

Beautiful! Love the bit of sparkle you added to the butterfly. And your son's card is adorable, too. The background he created behind the butterfly is great. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...