Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Thinking of You!



This card is for the Nature Challenge on the Hero Arts Blog.  It closes in two days, so I'm getting this one in almost at the last minute. 


A lot of paper piecing went into this one!   I stamped the bird from an older set, Birds and Branches, on different patterned papers and adhered him with dimensionals.  The flowers are from the Hero Arts Friends set, and the sentiment is from Hero Arts Message Bubbles

 Here's a close-up of the bird:
I'm also entering this into Simon Says Stamp Monday's Challenge this week - create a project with an  animal!

Thanks for visiting My Happy Place! 

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

This card is really sweet! The pattern papers are so pretty and so is the bird! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...