Friday, October 30, 2009

I won!

(Click photo to enlarge)

Last week on the Hero Club Blog the challenge was to use torn paper on a project. I have had this card in my head for awhile and tried to adapt it to different challenges, but never had the time. I stamped, watercolored and paper pieced the owls. Then I cut them out, created the gate-fold card, stamped my sentiments and used pop dots for the owls. I won second place for the contest and am blown away! There were a lot of good projects for that company to choose from! I can't believe they chose me!

Here's the link to the announcement:
http://heroarts.com/blogs/club/2009/10/29/paper-tearing-challenge-winners/


Supplies:

Hero Arts
-Bit Hoot (owl)
-All Occasion Messages

PTI
-New leaf cardstock
-Pure Poppy cardstock (paper pieced)
-Spring Rain cardstock (paper pieced)
-Bitty Dot Basics paper
-Fresh Snow Ink
-True Black Ink
-Rustic Jute Twine
-Every Day Button Bits Stamp Set ("you")

Other
-red button
-green gems

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...