
The challenge this month was to show everyone plans for holiday projects. I plan to make tags for my family presents and here is one example. I used Polka Dot basics to make the tree.
All Supplies PTI:
Stampers Select White Cardstock
2008 Bitty Dot Basics Paper (pure poppy)
Polka Dot Basics Stamp Set
Pure Poppy Ink
New Leaf Ink
Dark Chocolate Ink
Summer Sunrise Ink
Pure Poppy Twill Ribbon
Other: Black pen
22 comments:
Cute tag!
Very clever to use Polka Dots!! Really cute!
great job, so cute!
Leanne this is adorable! Love the tag.
This tag is adorable!
So cute, love that buttoned up tree!
Super cute little tag!
cute tag, leanne--tfs!
Love that knot in your ribbon treatment.
Super cuteness!! tfs!!
SO CUTE! I love you used polka dot basics for the tree.. such a FUN idea!!
love the background paper!
This is super adorable!!! Love it!!!
Very cute tag!
So cute! Great idea to use the dots!
Neat project with the polka dot basics! Cute little tree!
Cute card! Love the cute lil' tree!
Cute little card, Lee Anne!
Such cute tags - love that you used the polka dots for the tree - very creative!
Oh I love the cute little tag! Great design!
TFS!
Aimes
x
this is just the cutest tag! very nice, it will add the perfect touch to any gift.
Very clever to use Polka Dot Basics to make tree. Such an adorable tag. So glad you participated!
Post a Comment