Saturday, October 3, 2009

PTI Challenge #1 - Japan


When I think of Japan the colors of black, red and white always come to mind!

PTI Stamps:
Polka Dot Basics 1
Every Day Button Bits

PTI Inks:
Pure Poppy
True Black

PTI Paper:
Stampers Select White Cardstock

Other materials:
red, black cardstock
red gemstones
silver nailheads
Zing white embossing powder
Martha Stewart butterfly punch

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Black, white, and red definitely say Japanese to me too! Great card :)

Daniela F. said...

Very beautiful card!! Happy WCMD! :)

Gabriele said...

Hi and a happy WCMD :)
I like this card, especially the row of butterflies!
And the colours perfectly match the Japanese style

Lisa said...

followed your link from Nichole's blog...THIS IS SO CUTE!!! I love the flying butterflies! MUST try this!!!

Steph Zerbe said...

Love the trail of butterflies! Great card!

Traveling Mama said...

This is super cute!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Fun butterflies and sentiment. Great take on the Japan challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...