Wednesday, March 10, 2010

First Bike Scrapbook Layout

This is a layout I completed last summer when I was still in awe over Everyday Button Bits!  I had never really used stamps for scrapbooking and this opened up a whole new world for me.  I need to get back to creating layouts since I'm many months behind on my self-imposed deadline.  That's my dad and son.  My dad is very ill now, so this page is priceless for me. 

Thanks for visiting!

PTI Supplies:
Enchanted Evening cardstock, twill tape, ink  (a MUST have collection)
Everyday Button bits
Background Basics: Retro

Other:
red, white cardstock
red buttons
aquacolor pencils
random pens
letter stickers
computer

4 comments:

pattylt said...

I'm so sorry your dad is ill but what a great page you made! I never get tired of button bits and love how you incorporated it into a scrapbook page. It is fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Love how you used PTI on a scrapbook layout. Really great job!

Rhonda said...

What a wonderful page. Treasure those memories.

Diane Jaquay said...

Really cute layout Lee Anne, tfs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...