Monday, March 22, 2010

You Make Life Fun!

Again - Everyday Button Bits!  Love it!!  This card was a little different.  The white cardstock is mounted on the pure poppy bitty dot basics paper.  Then, I cut the base from pure poppy and left an inch hanging on the left side and mounted the image underneath and secured with some twine.  Thanks for coming by and looking!

Papertrey Ink Supplies:
Paper: Stampers Select White, Pure Poppy cardstock, Bitty Dot Basics in Pure Poppy
Ink: Ripe Avocado, True Black, Pure Poppy, Enchanted Evening, Summer Sunrise
Stamps: Everyday Button Bits, Flower Garden (swirl), Handwritten Notes (sentiment)
Other: Rustic Twine, Enchanted Evening button

Other Supplies:
Aquacolor pencils, Fiskars 48 piece gel pens

13 comments:

Sue Ann said...

Love your card Lee Anne!!

Dana said...

So fun Lee Anne! Your handwriting is awesome, and I love the twine on the left side through those eyelets...perfect!

Elizabeth S. said...

This is so cute!! I love the bird on the seat!

Diane Jaquay said...

How adorable!! Love the birdie on the bike seat, too cute!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love that little chickadee riding the bike. Very clever! This set has to be my all time favorite from PTI!

Kara said...

So cute! That bird on the bike seat just kills me:)
Kara

Mrs. Tamashiro said...

Ooooh, love it. I love the colors. Great job.

Lori said...

How cute!!! that little chickie on the seat is to die for!!
Great job!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Your card is just so CUTE! What a nice smile to bring to someone's face with that cute little bird riding the bike! Love it!

Pat said...

Like everyone else said, that birdie is a perfect touch. I'm drawn to white cards lately. They just look so crisp and clean.

Sue in Grapevine said...

I like your colors. I have yet to ink up that stamp, but this makes me want to.

Heather J. said...

Awesome card!

Anonymous said...

Great card! Love the bike on the grass!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...