Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dolls Challenge #15

Last week, Bonnie Rose challenged us to create something using an inspiration photo.  You can see all the details and play along with us by clicking here.  Here's the photo she chose:

Isn't it a beautiful scarf?  I would love to have it!  Here's the card I made for this challenge:
Why don't you all come along and play with us on this challenge?

Papertrey Ink Supplies:
Stamps:Big & Bold Wishes
Cardstock: Hawaiian Shores, Stampers Select
Ink: Hawaiian Shores
Other:  Prima Flowers, Rhinestones

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, like this card! its simple with many colors!

Barbara said...

Really pretty, Lee Anne! Love all the white space with the pop of color and bling-y flower centers!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is a fabulous CAS card Lee Anne! Those colors are so festive and fun!

BethieJ said...

This is so PRETTY Lee Ann!! Nice job on the challenge!
Have a GREAT day!

Amy Kolling said...

What a great job with the colors in Bonnie Rose scarf!! Love the larger flower in the center. Great job!

Anika said...

Love how clean and fresh this turned out, Lee Anne! Looks great!

Lisa Voerg said...

I love how the flowers really compliment the colors in the scarf. Great job.

Jill said...

I have to echo everyone else, Lee Anne--great CAS card! It fits the challenge perfectly and is balanced so well. Plus, flowers are always pretty! :-D

Katie said...

What a great CAS card...you make it look so effortless!

Jen Carter said...

Great take on this challenge! I love how you lined up the row of colorful flowers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...