Friday, August 13, 2010

It may be a bit...

I teach.  We went back for teacher inservice yesterday, so my blog will be a bit neglected for the next week or so, until I can get out of meetings and back in a routine.  Also, I hope to be able to get to some of your blogs and comment soon.  Sorry for my absence there!

I'm so tired right now, I can barely keep my eyes opened.  Seriously - 2 straight days of all-day meetings.  I just wanted to get in my room and start getting ready!

Here is a card I made waaaaayyyy back in February for PTI's last GSS.  Keep in mind - it was February.  :)

Side:
 
 Inside:


 Lots of masking and cutting and lining up the stamps had to occur for this one, but I still love it!

Thanks for dropping by and I'll "see" you soon...hopefully!


Papertrey Ink Supplies:
Stamps:TextStyle 1
Cardstock: Pure Poppy, Stampers Select
Ink: Fresh Snow, Pure Poppy

Other:  white ribbon, white pearls, corner punch, craft knife

17 comments:

pattylt said...

Wow, that's some major text stamping and masking. It was worth every second! This card definitely packs a punch and turned out fantastic! I love the edging with the pearls, too. Just perfect!

Laurie HIMCR said...

I love how you did the inside! Great card! tfs!

Sue Ann said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! YOu did AMAZING with the text style stamping!!!

good_day1214 said...

It's obvious that alot of love and PATIENCE went into the making of this card. =) AWESOME JOB! It's looks beautiful!

Anika said...

How pretty! Hope you are back into your school routine soon, I still have a couple weeks, but I'm already dreading the meetings!

June K said...

I love this card. Very clever inside.

Jill said...

Holy cow, Lee Anne, this card is amazing! I love the design, and can see the hard work that went into this--lovely!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is so unique, and utterly beautiful!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Very pretty! Love the cutout heart. Have a good teaching year!

Suzanne said...

This is so gorgeous! Amazing job, Lee Anne!

Laurie said...

This is really pretty Lee Ann! I love the pearls arond the edge of the heart!

Hope you have a fantastic year! We start tomorrow here!

Katie said...

Oh this is beautiful! What a great "Valentine"...I don't know that I'd have the patience with the background stamps, but you've sure made it look amazing!

tfiskers said...

12 comments! WOW! You have a fan club :) I wanna be in it...xoxoxo This card blows my mind. I wouldnt know where to start!

Jen Carter said...

This is gorgeous!! I love how you put this card together!! So pretty!

Michelle (abzzymom) said...

Your card is gorgeous! It's simple elegance, but I can imagine the amount of love you put into your card. Great job!

Unknown said...

Fantastic card Lee Ann! I think hearts work anytime of year.

Unknown said...

Fantastic card Lee Ann! I think hearts work anytime of year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...