Monday, August 30, 2010

Thank you, Nichole!

I was purely a scrapbooker until February 2009.  I kept seeing this little company pop up on a couple of blogs I followed...Papertrey Ink.  (Who???  What??) I found their website and couldn't find the stamps that were being showcased at the time.  Little did I know, PTI was in the middle of a release at the time and hadn't fully revealed all the February 2009 glory yet.  I began to follow Nichole Heady's blog only to discover that there is another whole world of paper-crafting out there that had nothing to do with scrapbooks - cardmaking.  I was hooked.

Thanks to some friendly PTI forum members, I've even been encouraged to use my favorite PTI products on my scrapbook layouts - which I'm thrilled about - more bang for the buck!  This makes me giddy! 

The community that PTI has built is like no other.  The forum is a friendly, inspiring place.  Several blog groups have been formed to support and challenge each other. Even the owners, design team and customer service representatives are available most of the time on the forum to answer questions. I love PTI and all that it has to offer - from products to people.  So, thank you, Nichole, Jennifer, Julie, and everyone behind the scenes for giving so many people so much joy!

I made you this card to show my thanks!  It's not easy to please all the people all the time, but I know you all have the commitment to try!
Papertrey Ink Supplies:
Stamps: Everyday Button Bits
Cardstock: Harvest Gold, Hawaiian Shores, Stampers Select
Ink:  Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartreuse
Buttons: Hawaiian Shores, Harvest Gold, Simply Chartreuse
Other:  Doodlebug patterned paper,  Spellbinders Label 8 dies

P.S.  This also fits the challenge for the Papertrey Paper Dolls Challenge! Michelle challenged us to use a stamp that has not seen ink and a product we haven't used yet.  The stamp was the balloon strings and the product was Harvest Gold cardstock - yum!

38 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love the harvest gold against the Hawaiian Shores. It really pops!

Sharon said...

This is so pretty and fresh!

Laurie said...

Adorable Lee Ann! I love the stitching!

Karen C. said...

I love Everyday Button Bits and this is just so cute! Great colour combo!

Laura Isham said...

The color scheme is beautiful and the sentiment is so fun!

Aimes said...

What a sweet card, I love that colour combo!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Keva said...

Love the colors together! I think it's a really pretty card!

BethieJ said...

What a CUTE card.. LOVE these colors together.. and one of my favorite stamp sets!!!

Susan said...

Love the colors you chose! And a perfect sentiment. :)

Sara Mac said...

Adorable! Love the harvest gold with Hawaiian Shores.

Nerina said...

This card smiles all by itself! What beautiful colours! and I love the little detail of the stitching on the DP block!

Melissa said...

Such a sweet card and I love those colors together!

peggysue said...

Sweet, that is such a great set! Love the colors and layout.

Kara said...

great colors!!

Unknown said...

I love the colors paired with the balloons - so happy and fun!

Unknown said...

Love this color combo, Lee Ann!

Gayatri said...

Beautiful card! Love the senitment:)

Kelly S. said...

So adorable, love your note and your sweet card...perfect for this hop! One of my fave sentiments, too!

Amy Kolling said...

Great colors and your sentiment choice is perfect for the occasion!! :) I like the nesties you used too!

Sue Ann said...

Beautiful ....... I love the colors that you used!!!

Nadine said...

What a perfect sentiment for this blog hop Lee Anne! Love your color combo!

Jen Carter said...

Super cute! Love your color choices!

IamDerby said...

very cute, i need to get that set out.

Chris Simon said...

Beautiful card! I love your colors. Why don't I ever think to stamp the balloon strings in anything other than black? Great job!

Teresa said...

What an adorable card!!Love these colors!

Michelle (abzzymom) said...

I really like the color combo you chose. They are so pretty together. I haven't used that stamp yet either. It makes such a pretty focal picture with the buttons. Love it!

DF said...

So pretty. I like the layout and the cheery colours!

Niki Estes said...

Cute card! I love the colors!

Lizzie Jones said...

Your card is so cute and the sentiment is super appropriate. Well done!

Ginny said...

Such a pretty card, the colors are really beautiful!!

Sandy Kay said...

This is a pretty card and beautiful color combo!

tfiskers said...

Glad to see you make time for STAMPING :) What a great card!!!

Ingrid Danvers said...

I'm a bit late to the blog hop party....sorry! What a pretty card, Lee Anne. Love the soft colors.

Anonymous said...

Pretty card, its so adorable! love the colors!

Victoria said...

Great card, Lee Ann. Definitely brought me a lift!

Suzanne said...

Lee Anne, very pretty. I love the colors and how you layered the Label 8 cut outs!

Courtney Baker said...

So cute! I love the colors too!

i'm with the band said...

I love this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...