Beautiful, isn't it? That color combination is something I probably would not have come up with, so it was fun to step out of my box for this one.
Here's my card:
After seeing the photo inspiration I had this one in my head for awhile. I was finally able to get it finished tonight. You have to love Life by Lisa Johnson and Papertrey Ink. It's so versatile. Do you have it?
Thanks for looking!
Papertrey Ink Supplies:
Stamps: Life
Paper: Stampers Select and Hawaiian Shores cardstocks
Ink: Hawaiian Shores, New Leaf, Pure Poppy, True Black
Other: Spellbinders Nestabilities, black grosgrain ribbon, Uniball Signo pen


19 comments:
Very pretty! Great use of the colors :)
Very pretty, wonderful use of this weeks colors! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.
Stunning card, so pretty and stylish.
Glad you liked the colours and that the photo inspired you to use them . Love the floral theme of this pretty card - thanks for playing along in the play date cafe :)
This is gorgeous. I love that set and you rocked the colors!
I love how you did that background stamping--with the white accents! BEAUTIFUL! And your black ribbon is so lush! LOVE it:) So glad you joined in the fun this week:) THANKS for playing along with us at the PDCC:}
I agree with Savannah, I love how you stamped the background and then accented with the white gel pen...just fabulous! Great job with our color story, thanks so much for joining us this week at the Play Date Cafe!
LOVE your card! i can think of someone you can give it to :) Way to go!
Very nice use of the the color. I like the simple style yet the background detail makes it pop.
Great use of the colors in this challenge! I LOVE this stamp set! I like the white dots you've added with your pen!
Great card!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!! :)
Great card!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!! :)
Great card!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!! :)
Beautiful use of the colors! Great idea to accent the background. Lovely card. Glad you joined us this week at the PDCC.
Your card is so pretty! It matches your blog! Love your design.
Gorgeous card! Great take on the challenge! tfs!
Really pretty entry for this week's challenge at The Play Date Cafe...so glad to have you play along with us.
Very pretty card! Like how you added the white dots on the background flowers. Great idea!
How pretty! I love how you added visual interest by using the white pen on the versamarked images!
Post a Comment