Saturday, December 4, 2010

Warm Winter Wishes

This is one of many Christmas cards I have been working on.  I want to do something a little differently on each card.  This time, I used a circle for the shape  - inspired by The Shabby Tea Room's challenge this week - to make a shaped card.

The circle is 4-inches in diameter and the patterned paper panel is cut from Nestabilities Blossom.  I also wanted to participate in the LAST Everything But the Kitchen Sink Challenge this week which was to create a card with texture.  So, I added some felt for texture, a button with twine and that awesome saddle stitch ribbon. 

Here's the inside:


Thanks for looking!


Papertrey Ink Supplies:
Stamps:  Holiday Button Bits, Tree Trimming Trio
Ink:  Pure Poppy

Paper:  Pure Poppy, Stampers Select White, Christmas Prints
Accessories: Pure Poppy Saddle Stitch, Rustic White Twine, Pure Poppy Button, Vintage Cream Felt
Tools: Peace Be Still die
Other: Nestabilites Blossom die

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

Lee Anne, I am amazed that you make a different card for everyone! That is an undertaking - here, everyone gets the same card. I find that the assembly line is more productive that way.

I have seen so many of these circle cards lately and I love them. Do you use software in a Cricut or do you use Nesties for this? I love how your card turned out, especially with the blossom shape on the inside and out. :)

tfiskers said...

LOVE IT!!! You are a smart one....my dear! Very cute! The idea of this circle and scallop scares me :) kisses

Stephanie said...

Love the circle card and the Christmas Prints paper you used (I think that's my favorite pattern in the set! Great job!

Debbie said...

Yummy snowflakes ... thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us in the Tea Room :)

Ann said...

What a sweet card! Love the fun shape!

Thanks for playing with us EBTKS girls!

Jen Carter said...

This is terrific! I love the shape and red & white snowflakes. Love the felt snowflake with the red button! I also really like the sentiment stamped on the banner! Super cute!

Winter said...

So cute! I love it! Thanks for joining us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...