Several of my blog friends (You know, the friends we have in our computer?) have been posting their Top 10 cards of this year. It caused me to look back at my blog and see how things have changed for me. I noticed I was stuck on several stamp sets and color combinations throughout the year, as well as seeing how my style is fluid.
I've cheated a bit. (There's always a loophole, right?) I have my Top 10 Categories instead. You can click on the link below each card to see details and lists of supplies!
Here's my list:
Favorite Butterfly Cards Category:
Favorite Halloween Cards Category:
Favorite Cupcake Cards Category:
Favorite Cards w/ Circles Category:
Favorite Long-Shaped Cards Category:
Favorite Pink & Green Cards Category:
Favorite Paper-Pieced Cards Category:
Favorite Cards w/ Sewing Category:
Favorite Cards w/ Buttons Category:
Favorite Cards w/ Knots Category:
My Goals for 2011 are:
1. Update my blog regularly - which means I need to create regularly!
2. Use more patterned paper on my cards and layouts.
3. Catch up on my scrapbooking and use stamping more often on my layouts!
Thanks for taking the time to get through this lengthy post!
21 comments:
gorgeous cards!! love the way you chose to showcase your favorites!
What a wonderful selection, and I love your personal "twist" on the Top 10 idea! :) Thanks for the amazing inspiration!
These are all great!! My favorite is the Precious and Few card!
I love your categories approach! LOL Fabulous work! I love your Fly Away card!
I can not believe how smart it was to categorize your cards! Just when I think things could not get any better. I love your idea. My favorite cards were the ones with the Life stamp set. I am logging off and casing one right this minute for a birthday card for my husband I need TODAY. Beautiful Cards Lee Anne. Thanks for the inspiration.
Lee Anne.......I love your "loop hole" idea! And besides, it's your blog so you get to make the rules....lol You have so many wonderful cards displayed for us. I have several favorites!!! Thanks for sharing them with us!
Love how you put them into categories. My favorite is still the fly away card. Hope your New Year is a great one!
Love the categories and inspiration. Happy New Year Lee Anne!
I just want to bite that scrummy looking green apple! Adorable. Thanks for sharing such an uplifting and inspiring top ten. I too hope you post more in 2011 as your crafty creations are just too good to do without.
Wonderful cards Lee Anne! My favourites are your Fly Away and Celebrate Life cards - stunning!! Looking forward to seeing more of your creations in 2011!!
Oh these are amazing! Something about those circle cards are getting me...the beautiful colors in the Life flowers and the awesome stitching and stripes of that sweet pumpkin one!
Goodness, such a variety and all so fantastic! Love the category approach. TFS and Happy New Year!
So hard to choose a favorite! I think it would have to be the cupcake cards (I LOVE cupcakes!) and the Life card. They are all really great!
Absolutely beautiful!!!!! I just love your cupcake cards and your Life is so uch better card is my absolute fav!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!
Very cute cards!! I love so many of them. I like your button basket card, the plane with rhinestones card, the spiders cards and love the happy fall card. They are all so awesome and fun!
Happy New Year! I like how you decided to have "categories".....It would be hard to choose! But my favorite is the "fly away" card....I love that one!
Such a treat to see these FABULOUS cards in one post! The spider made me smile -- not my usual reaction to spiders :) The scalloped circle with the Life stamps is my favorite--stunning!
Such lovely cards. My favourite is the pumpkin card.
Thanks for sharing! Love how you have thought outside the box with the categories! Really liked the With Sympathy card - very understated, just right for what is always a difficult card to produce. Looking forward to seeing your creations in 2011! Happy New Year! Nicole
What a fun way to highlight 2010...Since I was a lame blogger for the 2nd half of the year it's not even worth trying. And thanks for reminding me about the stamps I haven't inked up for a while!
Post a Comment