I know. Pretty, huh? You can see the details of Cath's challenge and all the entries if you click here.
I wanted to use Jenn's technique of glitter masking too. It's last week's Make It Monday challenge and you can get all the details and play along here.
You need to hurry for both challenges! They end shortly.
So, here's my second card using the Trigger and Jenn's glitter challenge:
![]() |
| PTI: Hawaiian Shores CS, Hibiscus Burst ribbon |
It's the same layout as my other card for the challenge, but this time, I used an adhesive sheet, masked where the ornaments went, and poured glitter all over the sheet. The I peeled off some of the circle masks, sprinkled glitter, and repeated until I was finished.
Now, I can get the Moxie Fab challenge out of my head, because it's been there all week.
Thanks for visiting My Happy Place!



8 comments:
This one is just as fabulous...
love all the glittery goodness and fabby colors!! :)
Gorgeous!
This is so bright and festive and SPARKLY! I love it!
Gorgeous card. I love the glitter. Fabulous bow too.
Beautiful card! I love the blings on the balls.
Hey Lee Anne! Thanks again for linking up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. :)
Gorgeous card! Love all the glitter and those pretty ornaments scattered everywhere on the cover of it.
Absolutely gorgeous, Lee Anne!!! You did an amazing job with BOTH challenges!!! So, so pretty!
I'm loving all the sparkle and glitter on this card! Fantastic!
Post a Comment