Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 1 - Heather

Heather is up next!  I love how Heather uses Kraft on anything and can make a casual, vintage, or elegant project from Kraft paper.  I also love how she uses different colors on the Kraft paper and how she uses white on Kraft.  The colors seem to pop off the paper for Heather. 

Here's her project she highlighted today:


See what I mean?  Beautiful colors on Kraft paper.  A very beautiful layout!

Here's what I came up with to highlight the inspiration that Heather brings to me:


I used the same color combination as Heather did - Kraft, Ripe Avocado, Fine Linen and white.  The stamps are Turning a New Leaf and Healing Sentiments.  I used the small sunflower die for the flowers and some wooden buttons for the centers. 

Thanks for visiting My Happy Place!  It's been a busy happy place today!

Lee Anne

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Such a beautiful interpretation of Heather's card!

Suzanne Russell said...

Beautiful card! You applied the inspiration very well! Love the mat stack and layerz.

Kristii said...

What a beautiful card!!! I love the embossed background and your flowers are sooo pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...