Here's the last one - which really doesn't have to be a Valentine:
![]() |
| Everyday Button Bits, Sending You, Little Labels (PTI) |
That pink mat is a corrugated cardboard paper that I have had for a long time. I have no idea where it came from. I've never figured out how to use it until tonight. The color matched the buttons I used, so now that cute paper is all in pieces. I'll use it until it is out. Maybe I'll make several more of these.
Thanks for sticking with me. If you haven't seen all of my posts today - scroll down. The theme that Nichole gave us was "hearts." You can see all the details along with a link to the submissions here.
Thanks for visiting My (very busy) Happy Place!
Lee Anne


3 comments:
Sure looks like you had a fun and busy day. I checked out all your cards, and like them all. I think this one may be my fave. Those balloon strings are one of my favorite images from the Button Bits, and that corrugated paper is fabby.
All of your cards for Day 7 are fabulous, but these buttons are soooo cute!
Love this! so pretty!
Post a Comment