Monday, February 20, 2012

MIM-Glitter Buttons 2

Here's one more for this week's Make It Monday.  After this, I either have to:
a) finish the laundry
b) clean the house
c ) take a nap
d ) all of the above

We'll start with C first.


I used the cherry stems from Every Day Button Bits on this card and the sentiment from Fruit Fusion.  For the mat, I cut it from a spellbinders die, embossed it and then brushed some Spring Moss ink over it with an ink blending tool.  That left the white mat as a border.  The patterned paper is from AMuse Studios. 

Here's a close-up of the glitter buttons.  This time I used Diamond stickles as the glitter.


Thanks for visiting My Happy Place!

Naptime!

11 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Another one! :) I love how it looks to simulate cherries!

Renee said...

Adorable!!
Love those glittery cherries...
and set against that yummy gingham (that I need to order more of because I just adore it!)!
Love the colors...
and the way you sponged the mat...
gorgeous! :)

Anonymous said...

Love your card Lee Anne! So well executed! No wonder it got spotlighted today!

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Such a cute card! A card with glittery cherries is guaranteed to make the recipient smile.

Kristin said...

Love the cherry glitter buttons and of course the gingham! :)

Marybeth said...

Love this card it so pretty with the gingham, just adorable!

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous card! Congrats on the shout-out from Nichole!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love the cherries and congrats on your shout out from Nichole!

Laurie HIMCR said...

This is so sweet and YUMMY!

carol (krillsister) said...

Cute card. Love how you inked up the mat.

Unknown said...

I love this card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...