Monday, February 18, 2013

Hello, Friend!

Click here for details!
I was off today, so I was able to actually participate in another Make It Monday!  Very excited about that.  This week, Ashley coached us on how to make those trendy pinwheels.  In her first card, she used felt, which I had never thought of before, so I had to try it out.

Here's what I came up with:


I used a Terracotta Tile base, Kraft mat, Enchanted Evening tag, and the Terracotta Tile felt.  The sentiment is from one of the Flower Fusions.  I also used the pinked square in Limetless Layers Squares to create the pinwheel - which was a lot easier than I ever thought it would be.

Thanks for visiting My Happy Place!


4 comments:

Linda said...

Very cute card.

Colleen said...

What a bright and cheery card Lee Anne, and great idea to use the pinked square die...love how it looks with that edge!

victoria h said...

Great card - love the felt pinwheel with the pinked edges.

Marybeth said...

Love your felt pinwheel on the tag. I used the tag as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...