Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Here for You

Click here for details!

I have one more card that I made today, and it will fit two of Nichole's challenges this week.  I was inspired by Heather's sympathy card using Through the Trees, but just hadn't had time to put something together.  

Today's post by Nichole, gave me a chance to work on it and use watercoloring at the same time.  


I stamped the tree leaves in Versamark and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  After it cooled, I mixed up some Simply Chartreuse ink from a reinker with some water and used a large circular paint brush to add color to the leaves.  After stamping the text at the bottom, I did the same thing to add color.  I added the sentiment, some twine, buttons and inked around the edges, and I was done!

Thanks for visiting My Happy Place!  Now I have to go and wrap a shoebox and convince my son he needs to add something to it for it to be a Valentines Box!  Maybe he'd like to watercolor too!



3 comments:

Kara said...

So pretty!! Love that tree!!

carol (krillsister) said...

Lovely card.
Great layout. Perfect for a sympathy card.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is beautiful, Lee Anne!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...