Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Bag


There's a fun challenge on the CAS-ual Fridays blog this weekend!  We've been challenged to create an Easter project - but it cannot be a card!

My project started out as a tag, but I had the problem of deciding what my tag would be placed on. For Easter,  I bought my son his first Bible, so I was thinking about how to wrap it.  I have some Kraft paper I was going to use, but opted for a Kraft gift bag instead.


Most of the stamps are from bunny4Easter from Stamps of Life.  Now a die has been introduced for the little cutie, and I'm probably going to have to get it.  I stamped him on Vintage cream in brown ink.  I shaded him in with some pink and off-white colored pencils.  (The clouds are from PTI.)

I hope you are having a joyous Easter, celebrating with friends and family!

Thanks for visiting My Happy Place!

4 comments:

Joyce said...

This is really so cute. I'm sure your son will be excited to open such a cute package.

Angie Tieman said...

Totally adorable bag and tag! I'm sure he was thrilled with the bag and his first Bible! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Your project made me smile! Thank you for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

AJ said...

super cute!! thanks for playing along with us as CAS-ual Fridays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...