Saturday, January 17, 2015

MFT Sketch Take 2

I'm back again today with another card for this week's sketch challenge on the MFT Challenge and Inspiration Blog.  Here's the sketch we were given:
Click here for more details!
Sentiment from My Favorite Things Watt's Up? stamp set


I used some scor-tape on the top and bottom of the card to add some glitter strips in white and yellow glitter.  The lightbulb is mounted on a piece of Soft Stone cardstock that I ran through my Big Shot with an impression plate to give it some texture.  I highlighted the filaments and outline of the lightbulb with my favorite Gelly Roll pen, Clear Star.  To create the sentiment, I masked part of it so that I could stamp the top portion above the light bulb and emboss the "Brighter" segment in silver and add it to the bottom.   


 This was a fun one to make!

Thank you for visiting My Happy Place!






2 comments:

Jill said...

Ahhhhh! Glitter strips! Lovin' that! Thanks so much for joining us on this week's sketch challenge Lee Anne--be sure to join us again! :)

Susan R. Opel said...

I'm with Jill! LOVING the glitter. And thanks for participating more than once. You must be inspired!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...